Sunday, April 15, 2012

31 Days of Nails Challenge!

Hello!! So a totally different project for the blog! I won't just be raving about something haha! I follow quite a few nail art blogs and have become kind of obsessed with doing my own nails/nail designs.  Anywho, one of the bloggers (Nail Days) is doing this 31 Days of Nails challenge and I am going to do it! I am sooo excited about it and I can't wait to see where it goes! I usually redo my nails everyday anyway because work is really rough on my polish and designs so I will hopefully stick with the daily posts.  The only exception that I can forsee is my vacation at the end of April to early May but after that brief hiatus I will be sure to get right back with it.  So here are the challenges:

Since today will be my number one challenge, here is my RED design!

As you can see, they are strawberries!!   I think they are super cute and were relatively easy to do so I'm pretty excited about them! 

If you want to know a little bit of background, I used to be a terrible nail biter! Like so bad...there aren't even words to explain how awful it was.  The only time I had ever had long nails was when I had acrylic nails on which is what started this nail journey.  My sister got married in December 2011 and I had fake nails put on for the wedding.  I let them grow out with every intention of getting them filled but a month went by and I never did and it was just time for them to come off.  I took them off and realized how long my nails had grown and decided that in order to keep from biting them I would have to keep polish on them and have them be pretty.  So I started painting them and of course the flimsy nails that had grown out broke and chipped but I refused to give up and now I have pretty nails that I enjoy a lot and I love the creativity that nail art provides. So I am really excited to share all of it with you!!!

I hope you all will enjoy this little adventure and we'll see if I can keep it up :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment