Monday, April 16, 2012

31 Days of Nails Challenge!

Today was a day for Orange!

I have a whole whopping 4 orange polishes and being a redhead I tend to steer away from bright oranges because I am just not a huge fan despite the fact that orange is supposed to make your skin look more tan (it would take a miracle for me to be tan).

So after painting and repainting my nails a few times I finally am satisified.  My other designs just didn't seem to be orange enough so I just went for it.



I didn't want to do too much clean up afterwards because I had already painted them twice and I really just wanted the dang things to dry so I could go wash my hair. Haha!


It's fairly simple and I'm not madly in love with it but it does satisfy the orange theme so I'm content.



No comments:

Post a Comment