Wednesday, April 25, 2012

31 Days of Nails Challenge!

Days 7 and 8 are combined because I've been super lazy =)

Day 7 was a black and white design...I love vintage things so I googled this image and loved it...and tried to recreate it on my nails which ended up being more challenging than I thought.




Day 8 was metallic.  I only have one polish that is metallic enough to be featured during these challenges so here it is!


THe picture shows this as a really yellow gold and while it is on the yellow side it is not nearly as vivid as in the picture.

On another notem I am going on vacation and will be taking a hiatus of sorts on the challenge (not that I;ve actually stuck too closely to the time limit) but I will get back with it soon after my vacation is over... there maybe one more post tomorrow, depending on how much packing I get done tonight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment