Wednesday, April 18, 2012

31 Days of Nails Challenge!

Yellow makes me think of sunshine and daffodils and lemonade and numerous other things.  It also makes me think of high school.  My high school colors are purple and "gold" or yellow lol.  So these nails are a kind of throwback to my high school...Go Eagles!


I am finding these color challenges more difficult than I thought I would...I don't want to just paint them a solid color because I feel like that's too easy but finding new and interesting ways to combine the shades of the colors that I'm using is proving to be a little difficult...but I guess that's why it's called a challenge right?

PS Sorry that I'm a day late on this one but Tuesdays are pretty busy for me so we'll probably have to expect 2 posts on Wednesdays instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment